Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's The Next Right Move?


I think I know where I want to live. I want to live in the place where I can ask at any minute, "What is the next right move for me?" If God is dwelling in me and I, in Him...if I allow Him to be at work in me at all, then no matter how many times I fall or fail or sin, I can always ask, "What is the next right action for me to take?" How can I claim the life and grace of God in me and not want what is just and right. Even if my last step was wrong, the next one can be right! That is the awesomeness of the God that I serve. His very nature draws me back to that place.

If I stay in this place where I can always choose to make my next move be the right move, then I may be more conscious of my steps. I may take better care not to get tripped up or to hurt another. The minute that I start to take God's grace for granted is the moment where I stop caring if I make the right move.

May I always live where I choose to do the just and right thing towards God, others and myself.
Amos 5:24 Let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never ending stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving us a little nugget of truth from your heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...